Honey Balsamic Steelhead Trout blends slightly tart yet sweet flavors using balsamic vinegar, honey, brown sugar, lemon juice, and garlic, to create an incredible glazed trout. With this recipe, you can turn a good piece of Steelhead Trout into something great.
- 2 lb. Steelhead Trout Filet
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. White Cooking Wine
- 1 tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Creole Seasoning
- 1 lb. Broccoli Florets
- 5 tbsp. Butter
- 1/4 tsp. Oregano
- Add 2 tbsp of butter and a 1/2 tsp sea salt to a cooking pan. Add broccoli and cook florets for 10 minutes on medium heat, covered.
- Add non-stick spray or butter to a large baking sheet. Place the entire Steelhead Trout filet on the baking sheet and season with 1/2 tsp. sea salt, black pepper, and creole seasoning. Set to the side.
- Pre-heat cooking pan to medium-low heat and add 3 tbsp of butter.
- Add honey, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, white cooking wine (or white wine of your choice), brown sugar, and minced garlic to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes on lower heat, then slightly increase heat and cook until it begins to thicken.
- Once complete, pour the honey balsamic glaze over the entire Steelhead Trout filet.
- Add oregano over the fish and place the cooked broccoli along the edges of the baking sheet.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and cook ingredients for 10 minutes. Sprinkle parsley if desired, then serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 431
- Fat: 15.4
Keywords: Honey Balsamic Steelhead Trout, Honey Steelhead Trout, Steelhead Trout