This Honey Balsamic Steelhead Trout blends the slightly tart yet sweet flavors from the honey balsamic glaze and garlic with trout for an amazing seafood dinner!
- 2 lb. Steelhead Trout Filet
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. White Cooking Wine
- 1 tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- Dash Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Creole Seasoning
- 1 lb. Broccoli Florets
- 5 tbsp. Butter
- 1/4 tsp. Oregano
- Begin by adding 2 tbsp of butter to a cooking pan and cook broccoli florets for 10 minutes on medium heat, covered.
- Add non-stick spray or butter to large baking tray. 3. Place the entire Steelhead Trout filet on the baking tray and season with sea salt, black pepper and creole seasoning.
- Pre-heat cooking pan to medium/low heat then add 3 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
- Add honey, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, white cooking wine, brown sugar and minced garlic to pan. Cook for 5 minutes on lower heat, then slightly increase heat and cook until it begins to bind.
- Once complete, pour balsamic mixture over the entire Steelhead Trout filet.
- Add oregano over the fish and place the cooked broccoli on the sides of the baking tray.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and cook ingredients for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle parsley if desired, then serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 431
- Fat: 15.4
Keywords: Honey Balsamic Steelhead Trout, Honey Steelhead Trout, Steelhead Trout