Served with a sweet cream sauce, my Grilled Peaches and Cream recipe is a great way to create a tasty dessert using fresh fruit.
- 3 Whole Peaches
- 1/2 cup Evaporated Milk
- 5 oz. Greek Yogurt Peach
- 1 cup Walnut Halves
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tsp. Organic Agave
- Begin by cutting the peaches in half and removing the seed then place to the side.
- In a small bowl, add Greek Yogurt Peach, Evaporated Milk, Organic Agave, and Vanilla Extract and whisk until smooth.
- Heat cooking pan to medium heat, add butter, and once melted add brown sugar then stir occasionally for 3 minutes or until sugar begins to slightly break down. Add walnut halves to the buttered pan and cook for 3 minutes then set to the side.
- Heat your cast iron grill to medium/high heat and cook the peach halves for 3 minutes fruit side down. Flip the peaches to the skin side. Sprinkle nutmeg and cinnamon over the top.
- Cook on the skin side for 2 additional minutes then place on serving dish. Top of grilled peaches with cream sauce and buttered walnuts. Serve hot.
Feel free to switch out the walnuts for pecans!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 496
- Fat: 30.6g
Keywords: Grilled Peaches and Cream, Peaches and Cream, Grilled Peaches