This French Toast Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich recreates the traditional breakfast sandwich by incorporating the flavors of French Toast.
- 3 Organic Large Brown Eggs
- 1/4 cup Evaporated Milk
- 2 Bread Slices
- 2 Swiss Cheese Slices
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tsp. Crushed Red Peppers
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Nutmeg
- Dash Sea Salt
- Dash Black Pepper
- Begin by adding 1 egg, evaporated milk, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar and vanilla extract to a bowl and whisk (paid link) together.
- In separate bowl, add 2 eggs, Parmesan cheese, crusted red pepper, shredded mozzarella cheese, sea salt and black pepper and whisk (paid link) together.
- Pre-heat cooking pan to medium heat, add butter and scramble egg and cheese mixture until done.
- Add more butter to cooking pan, add 1 slice of Swiss cheese and top with scrambled eggs then dip the outside of bread into the egg and evaporated milk mixture.
- Cook one side for 3 minutes. Add another slice of Swiss cheese to the other slice of bread and dip into the egg and evaporated milk mixture. Flip sandwich together.
- Once each side cooks for 3 minutes, serve hot.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 414
- Fat: 26.1g
Keywords: French Toast Breakfast Sandwich, Breakfast Sandwich, French Toast