Perfect for a small party of two, this Easy Charcuterie Board filled with meats, cheese, fruit, and more comes together in no time.
- kiwi, sliced
- strawberries, sliced
- red grapes
- mandarin oranges, peeled
- fig fruit spread
- smoked beechwood cheddar cubes
- merlot cheese cubes
- rosemary-parmesan pimento cheese spread
- ripened brie with raw and unfiltered honey
- smoked beef sausage
- water crackers
- sweet wheat crackers
- vegetable crackers
- sea salt and chive crackers
- poppy pepper crackers
- sweet pickles
- butter toffee pecans
- Spreads and other items on your board that come from a liquid (like those sweet pickles) are best when served in a small bowl or ramekin. Fill several small vessels first, as they will serve as the structure within your board.
- Add the meats to the board, ensuring you pre-slice any meats as necessary.
- Arrange your cheeses evenly around the board, and for others, like brie, that do not come pre-cut, place a cheese knife near it for easy access. For other cheeses that come in cube form, drop them in any available spot.
- Add a handful of crackers and provide a few options between your bowls, meats, and cheese.
- Fill in any gaps on the board with your fruit and other remaining items. It’s okay if the items touch each other unless that’s not your thing.
Before serving, you can bake your brie for 10 to 12 minutes until it’s soft and gooey. Let it cool for 5 minutes, and drizzle raw and unfiltered honey on top.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: charcuterie board, meat and cheese board