A cheesy version of traditional corn enchiladas made with shredded chicken and tomatillo sauce (Mi Tierra Enchiladas sauce) for a quick and easy dinner.
- 8 oz Chicken Shredded
- 2 cups Mi Tierra Enchiladas Sauce
- 1 and 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 Corn Tortillas
- Begin by cooking each tortilla for 25 seconds in cooking oil at medium heat then set to the side.
- To assemble enchiladas, place about 3 ounces of tomatillo sauce on the bottom of a casserole dish (paid link).
- Fill each softened tortilla and roll about 1.5 ounces of chicken in each tortilla then place each rolled enchilada seam side down in the casserole dish (paid link). Repeat this step until all of the tortillas are rolled with chicken and placed in the casserole dish (paid link).
Once the enchiladas are in the casserole dish (paid link), cover enchiladas with remaining tomatillo sauce.
Top enchiladas with Monterrey Jack cheese and bake 15 minutes. Serve hot.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Calories: 740
- Fat: 34g
Keywords: enchiladas, Chicken Enchiladas Verdes, chicken enchiladas, Enchiladas Verdes