Forget about takeout when you can make this Vegetable Lo Mein at home is less than 20 minutes!
- 8 oz. Organic Chinese LoMein
- 1/2 Whole Red Pepper
- 5 oz Organic Julienne Carrots
- 4 oz Golden Oak Shiitake Mushrooms
- 5 oz Fresh Leaf Spinach
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Green Onions Chopped
- 4 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 4 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Begin by heating large cooking pan to medium heat then add 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Add minced garlic and green onion to cooking pan and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Add mushrooms, carrots and red peppers to cooking pan and cook for 5 minutes, stirring. Add fresh spinach and allow to cook down, then reduce heat to medium/low heat.
- In a small bowl, add sugar, sesame oil and soy sauce and whisk until it binds.
- Cook lo mein according to cooking instructions, drain, and immediately add to cooking pan with sauteed vegetables.
- Add soy sauce mixture into the pan over the noodles. Stir all ingredients well then serve hot.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian
- Calories: 204
- Fat: 6.3g
Keywords: Vegetable Lo Mein, Lo Mein, Vegetable Noodles