Go big or go home! When one beef patty just won’t do, try out my Double Burger With Fried Cheese – it will fill you up for sure!
- 1/2 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Kaiser Roll
- 1 Slice Thick Provolone Cheese
- 1/2 cup Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Club Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- Break down ground beef and add to a large bowl. Season with sea salt, black pepper, ground cumin, and chili powder. Form meat into two patties and set to the side.
- In a separate bowl, add corn starch, paprika, flour, and club soda. Whisk together until smooth.
- Heat two pans. Heat one pan for your ground beef patties and a second pan for the fried cheese (on medium heat for both pans).
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to the pan for the patties and 1 cup of olive to the pan for the fried cheese.
- Sprinkle all-purpose flour onto a plate and lightly coat your provolone cheese.
- Add coated provolone cheese into corn starch mixture, making sure it’s completely covered, then add the cheese to the heated pan. Cook cheese for 3 minutes on each side.
- Cook beef patties for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add lettuce and tomato to the kaiser bun then stack a patty, cheese, and second patty.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 780
- Fat: 24.7g
Keywords: Double Burger With Fried Cheese, Double Burger, Double Cheeseburger