When you want the taste of some good buffalo wings and a big juicy chicken sandwich --- call on the ultimate pre-game manwich, AKA the Double Buffalo Chicken Burger!
- 1-1/2 lb Ground Chicken
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 Large Organic Egg
- 1 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- 4 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 Loaf Tiger Bread or French Bread
- Begin by breaking down the ground chicken and adding to a large bowl. Add Grated Parmesan Cheese, Parsley Flakes, Black Pepper, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Oregano and Egg and mix well with hands. Form mixed chicken meat into large meatballs then form into patties and set to side.
- Pre-heat cooking pan to medium heat then add 1 tbsp of butter to hot pan. Cook each patty for 3 to 4 minutes on each side then place in a separate large baking pan.
- Cover cooked patties with buffalo sauce then top off with provolone cheese. Place in pre-heated oven at 400 degrees until cheese is melted.
- Slice bread to desired thickness. Spread butter on one side. Place in oven on broil until bread begins to brown. Remove from oven.
- Place patties between two slices of bread and serve hot.
Having hands slightly wet helps keep the ground chicken from sticking to hands.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 660
- Fat: 29.9g
Keywords: Double Buffalo Chicken Burger, Buffalo Chicken Burger, Chicken Burger, Double Chicken Burger