These Creamy Rice and Mushroom Stuffed Bell Peppers are perfect for any day of the week. Yellow bell peppers stuffed with creamy rice and savory mushrooms and are meatless and an easy appetizer or dinner idea.
- 4 Yellow Bell Peppers
- 8 oz Fresh Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 cup Organic Brown Rice
- 1 cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 oz Cream of Mushroom
- 10 oz Cream of Celery
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Ground Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- Begin by cooking the brown rice according to instructions and set to the side.
- Remove the stem from the bell pepper and slice in half. Remove seeds.
- Saute mushrooms in olive oil for 5 to 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove leaves from fresh cilantro, then chop into small pieces with knife or food processor.
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl. Mix well.
- Fill each bell pepper half with stuffing and top off with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 35 minute at 375 degrees. Allow to cool then serve.
- Category: Comfort Food
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 333
- Sugar: 8.6g
- Sodium: 839mg
- Fat: 8.2g
- Carbohydrates: 57.1g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 10g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
Keywords: Creamy Rice and Mushroom Stuffed Bell Peppers, stuffed bell pepper, stuffed yellow bell peppers,