Creamy Chicken Meatball Mac & Cheese pairs Trottole Pasta with tender chicken meatballs and a creamy cheese sauce for a complete meal your family will love.
- 2 lbs. Lean Ground Chicken
- 16 oz. Organic Trottole Pasta
- 2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 6 tbsp. Butter
- 3/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Cilantro Flakes
- 1 Large Organic Egg
- Spread all purpose flour onto a flat baking pan then set to side.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, parmesan cheese, panko breadcrumbs, 1/2 tsp black pepper, sea salt, garlic powder, oregano, cilantro flakes and egg and blend together with hands.
- Form chicken mixture into small meatballs, roll each meatball into the flour
- Pre-heat large cooking pan on medium heat and add 3 tbsp of butter. Add meatballs to pan. Cook meatballs on each side until brown and set to side when done.
- In a separate cooking pan, pre-heat to medium to low heat and add the other 3 tbsp of butter. Add minced garlic and flour then stir until it begins to bind. Add chicken broth, paprika, 1/2 black pepper and heavy cream, stirring occasionally. Add shredded cheddar and monterey jack cheese. Stir until smooth.
- In a large cooking pot, cook pasta according to instructions and set to side when done.
- In a large bowl, combine the meatballs, pasta, and cheese sauce. Fold ingredients until blended.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 628
- Fat: 44.7g
Keywords: Chicken Meatball Mac & Cheese, Chicken Mac & Cheese