Broccoli & Cheese Casserole is a classic side dish loaded with broccoli and rice, blended with condensed soups, and topped with sharp cheese.
- 4 cups Success Rice, jasmine, cooked
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 16 oz. broccoli florets, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 10 oz. cream of broccoli soup
- 10 oz. cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees.
- Cook 2 bags regular size Success Rice as instructed and set to side.
- Heat a pot to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of butter and minced garlic. Add onion and broccoli to the pot, season with sea salt, and cook covered for 15 minutes.
- In large bowl add cooked rice, broccoli and all remaining ingredients (except for 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese). Fold all ingredients together until blended well.
- Add blended ingredients to large casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake casserole for 30 minutes. Serve hot.
Two packages of regular size Jasmine Rice (1.7 oz. each) will make 4 cups of cooked rice.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Southern
- Calories: 439
- Fat: 32.4g
Keywords: Broccoli and Cheese Casserole, Casserole