Tasty beef pulled and shredded from juicy, tender, fall-off-the-bone short ribs is just the start of these anytime Beef Short Rib Quesadillas!
- Braised Short Ribs
- 8 oz. Shredded White Cheddar Cheese
- 4 oz. Pico De Gallo
- 4 - 6 Soft Shell Tortillas
- Use my Braised Short Rib recipe for the short rib preparation.
- Shred the cooked short rib with two fork by pulling the meat apart.
- Add a layer of cheese on one-half of a soft tortilla shell then layer with Pico de gallo, shredded short rib, and a second layer of cheese. Fold soft tortilla shell over
- In a large skillet, cook at medium-high temperature for 4 minutes on each side until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Calories: 1999
- Sugar: 1.4g
- Sodium: 370mg
- Fat: 176.8g
- Carbohydrates: 20.4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 73.3g
- Cholesterol: 370mg
Keywords: Beef Short Rib Quesadillas, Short Rib Quesadillas, Quesadillas, Beef Quesadillas, Shredded Beef Quesadillas