A go to for myself when I’m feeling like I need a nutritional boost is called the Blueberry Superfood Smoothie.
- 1 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 5 oz. Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Organic Peanut Butter
- 16 oz. Minute Maid Light Fruit Punch
- 2 Organic Bananas
- 12 oz. Organic Fresh Leaf Spinach
- 1/2 tsp Organic Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Organic Ground Ginger
- Add all ingredients into a large blender.
- Blend ingredients for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 273
- Fat: 5.6g
Keywords: Blueberry Superfood Smoothie, Superfood Smoothie