This BBQ Brisket Twice Baked Potato recipe is a household favorite! These make a great great side dish because they are so versatile.
- 3 Russet Potatoes
- 1 and 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Melted Butter
- 1 lb. Moist Brisket Chopped
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Chives Chopped
- Begin by washing each potato and allow them to dry. Poke holes with a fork and coat with olive oil.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and cook potatoes unwrapped for 1 hour.
- Once complete, cut the potatoes length wise, scoop out the insides, then add to a large bowl. Add melted butter, chopped chives, heavy whipping cream, sour cream, sea salt and black pepper then mash together.
- Chop the brisket (if not pre-chopped) into small chunks. Add cheddar cheese and brisket to the potato mixture leaving a hand full of both to the side to use for topping. Fold ingredients together then scoop the mixture into each of the potato skin shells.
- Top each of the potatoes off with cheddar cheese and brisket then cook at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Once done, top off with barbecue sauce of choice and a dollop of sour cream (optional).
- Serve hot.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 776
- Fat: 41.2
Keywords: BBQ Brisket Twice Baked Potato, Brisket Twice Baked Potato, Beef Twice Baked Potato, Twice Baked Potato, BBQ Baked Potato