Upgrade your breakfast or brunch with my Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict! Drizzled with homemade hollandaise sauce, it ensures that breakfast will be the best meal of the day.
- 4 English muffins
- 12 oz smoked salmon
- 6 large organic eggs
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
For the Hollandaise sauce:
- 2 large organic eggs, yolk separated
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp red cayenne pepper
- dash black pepper
- dash sea salt
For the Eggs Benedict:
- Cut the English muffins in halves and toast them (as desired).
- Layer the English muffins with folded slices of smoked salmon. Set to the side
- Add 3 inches of water into a cooking pot and bring to a boil. Lower heat to simmer.
- One at a time, add cracked egg to a small bowl, then add the egg to the pot. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Repeat for remaining eggs. Remove with a spoon, drain, and set on top of smoked salmon.
For the Hollandaise Sauce:
- Add a small amount of water to a small cooking pot and turn on medium heat.
- Add egg yolk, lemon juice, red pepper, sea salt, black pepper, and whisk until blended in a medium bowl. Whisk continuously.
- Continue whisking the ingredients and slowly add the melted butter into the bowl. While whisking, place the bowl over the heated pot. Whisk continuously until the ingredients begin to thicken. Remove from heat. Top eggs benedict with sauce as desired.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Sauté
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 389
- Fat: 22.1g
Keywords: Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict With Hollandaise, Salmon Eggs Benedict, Eggs Benedict With Hollandaise