My Roasted Garlic and Spinach Pizza starts with a delicious white parmesan sauce and is topped with garlic spinach and slivers of roasted garlic taking your pizza night to perfection!
- 1 lb. Fresh Wheat Pizza Dough
- 10 oz. Fresh Organic Spinach Leaf
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 1.5 cup Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 1 Whole Garlic Bulb
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 5 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tsp. All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/3 cup Pastry Flour
- Begin by removing the outer skin of the garlic bulb. Cut the top of the garlic to expose the crowns of the cloves.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and coat the top of the exposed garlic clove with olive oil. Cover with foil and cook the garlic for 30 minutes on a baking sheet. Set to the side.
- While the garlic is cooking, pre-heat cooking pan on medium/low heat. Add 2 tbsp of butter and 2 tsp minced garlic. Slightly stir then add 1 tsp of all purpose flour and continue to stir while adding whipping cream, 1 tsp black pepper, Parmesan Cheese and 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Pre-heat separate cooking pan on medium heat and add 1 tbsp olive oil. Add fresh spinach and top with onion powder, remaining garlic powder, remaining black pepper, salt and remaining minced garlic. Cook for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Spread pastry flour over kitchen counter top. Place fresh dough onto flour and begin to shape dough into a rectangle shape using hands. Finish shaping, flattening with roller and add to rectangular baking sheet.
- Spread the Parmesan sauce over the crust leaving the edges uncovered (around 1-inch). Top off sauce with mozzarella cheese then place spinach over the cheese.
- Thinly slice each roasted garlic clove and add to the top of the spinach on pizza. Bake pizza for 400 degrees for 18 minutes. Serve hot.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 348
- Fat: 17g
Keywords: pizza, Roasted Garlic and Spinach Parmesan Pizza, Spinach Pizza, Roasted Garlic Pizza, Veggie Pizza, Meatless Pizza