These indulgent Peanut Butter Skillet Brownies, made in mini cast-iron skillets, are seriously moist and decadent. The center is fudgy, and the edges are chewy — just the way we like our brownies around here!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter with Dutch Cocoa
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp peanut butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Blend until smooth using a hand blender . Slowly add in the eggs, one at a time. Blend until smooth.
- Fold in flour. Whisk until combined. Fold in the PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter with Dutch Cocoa, cocoa, and salt and whisk . The texture will be thick but smooth. Do not over mix.
Using butter or cooking spray, grease two 8-inch cast-iron skillets. Spread brownie batter evenly between two cast-iron skillets.
- Melt 2 tablespoon minute butter (you can microwave for 5-7 seconds). Add one tablespoon of peanut to the top of brownie batter, creating a swirl using the flat edge of a butter knife.
- Bake your brownie at 350°F for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve with ice cream.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 526
- Fat: 32g
Keywords: skillet brownie, peanut butter skillet brownie, skillet brownie, cast iron brownie