These indulgent Peanut Butter Skillet Brownies, made in mini cast-iron skillets, are seriously moist and decadent. The center is fudgy, and the edges are chewy — just the way we like our brownies around here!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter with Dutch Cocoa
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp peanut butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Blend until smooth using a hand blender (paid link). Slowly add in the eggs, one at a time. Blend until smooth.
- Fold in flour. Whisk (paid link) until combined. Fold in the PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter with Dutch Cocoa, cocoa, and salt and whisk (paid link). The texture will be thick but smooth. Do not over mix.
Using butter or cooking spray, grease two 8-inch cast-iron skillets. Spread brownie batter evenly between two cast-iron skillets.
- Melt 2 tablespoon minute butter (you can microwave for 5-7 seconds). Add one tablespoon of peanut to the top of brownie batter, creating a swirl using the flat edge of a butter knife.
- Bake your brownie at 350°F for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve with ice cream.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 526
- Fat: 32g
Keywords: skillet brownie, peanut butter skillet brownie, skillet brownie, cast iron brownie