These Keto Tacos are a great go-to for those that want to forgo the carbs but still enjoy a dish with tons of flavor.
- 2 cups shredded white sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried cilantro flakes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- shredded lettuce, optional
- jalapeno slices, optional
For the avocado cream sauce:
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp cilantro flakes
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add 1/4 cup portions of shredded white sharp cheddar cheese on parchment paper, Make sure the mounds of cheese are a few inches apart from one another. Bake for 5-7 minutes until the edges are bubbling and brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 30-45 seconds.
- Spray the back of a muffin tin with oil spray then carefully place melted cheese over the bottom of the tin cups. Allow the cheese to set for 10-12 minutes.
- Add ground beef, smoked paprika, garlic powder, dried cilantro flakes, sea salt, black pepper, and onion powder to a pan on medium heat. Cook beef until slightly browned then add pico de gallo and sriracha stirring until combined. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, slice open the avocado, remove the seed, then scoop the insides of the avocado into a bowl. Add sour cream, cilantro flakes, black pepper, and salt. Mixed together.
- To build your c tacos, Fill each taco shell with ground beef topping it off with Monterey cheese, shredded lettuce, pico de Gallo, and avocado sauce.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Low Carb
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Keto Beef Tacos with Avocado Cream Sauce, Keto Beef Tacos, Avocado Cream Sauce, keto tacos, keto taco shells