My Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon pairs tender salmon with a simple blend of local honey, mustard, turmeric, and garlic. Not only is this dish perfect anytime, but it’s also great for you!
- 1 lb. Salmon Filet
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
Honey Mustard Glaze Sauce:
- 2 tbsp Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- 1 tbsp Maille Old Style Mustard
- 1/4 cup Raw Unfiltered Honey
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Organic Ground Turmeric
- Cut salmon filet into 2-inch width pieces, season with salt and pepper, and place in baking dish.
- Add Maille Dijon Originale Mustard, Maille Old Style Mustard, and remaining glaze ingredients into a bowl and whisk (paid link) until smooth.
- Top each salmon piece evenly with glaze.
- Pre-heat oven at 375 degrees and bake for 11 minutes.
If you don’t like as much tanginess in your recipe, you can forgo the Maille Old Style Mustard (the whole grain mustard) and simply make a dijon mustard salmon recipe using the Maille Dijon Originale Mustard. It will still be great!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
- Category: Fish
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 341
- Sugar: 24g
- Sodium: 263mg
- Fat: 12.6g
- Carbohydrates: 27.9g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 32.3g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
Keywords: Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon, Mustard Glazed Salmon, Honey Glazed Salmon, Honey Mustard Salmon