When you need to cool off from the heat this Frozen Pear Margarita will certainly do the job! It all starts with a traditional margarita cocktail and it gets even better from there. Pear nectar and pear liqueur are then added to bring the flavors to the next level.
- 3 oz. Tequila
- 1.5 oz Pear Nectar
- 1.5 oz Pear Liqueur
- 1 oz. Grand Marnier
- 1 oz. Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- .5 oz. Key Lime Juice
- 2 cups Ice
- Make your cinnamon simple syrup by adding 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water, and 4 cinnamon sticks and allow the sugar to dissolve.
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add salt or sugar to a margarita salt box. Wet the rim of your glass and roll the edges in the salt or sugar.
- Pour frozen cocktail into a margarita glass and top off with an extra shot of pear liqueur.
- Add lime to garnish and serve immediately.
For your tequila, you can use Blanco (Silver/White) or Reposado (Aged).
If you don’t have key limes, regular limes will work just fine.
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Calories: 419
- Sugar: 29.4g
- Sodium: 2223mg
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8.3g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Frozen Pear Margarita, Pear Margarita, Frozen Margarita