A Double BBQ Cheddar Burger made with two juicy beef patties grilled to perfection, seasoned with McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning, and topped with sharp cheddar cheese and a gracious dollop of sweet BBQ sauce.
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp. Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 Burger Buns
- 1 Tomato
- BBQ Sauce
- In a large bowl, add ground beef and break into chunks.
- Add salt, pepper and 1 tbsp. of Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning. Mix well with hands.
- Form into patties. Top off with 1 tbsp. Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning.
- Heat gas grill to high or a cast iron grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Cook each patty for 2-3 minutes (see notes) each side. Flip, add cheese, and cover to allow cheese to melt. Remove burger from heat and allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Build burger with preferred condiments.
Grill 3 minutes on each side for a medium-rare plus temperature. For medium-rare, adjust to 2 minutes on each side.
Allowing the cooked patties to rest for a few minutes allows the burgers to cook a little more while the juices inside redistribute.
- Category: Burgers
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 747
- Sugar: 23.4g
- Sodium: 1276mg
- Fat: 17.5g
- Carbohydrates: 66.7g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 76.3g
- Cholesterol: 205mg
Keywords: Double BBQ Cheddar Burger, BBQ Cheddar Burger, BBQ Burger