This Brisket Mac and Cheese will win everyone over! Creamy, smoky, and packed with cheese. Perfect to make using leftover smoked brisket.
- 1 lb. of Rotini Pasta, cooked
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup of New York white cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup of Monterey Jack
- 3 slices of pepper jack cheese
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1 lb. mozzarella, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Jack mix (used to top off with)
- 1/2 lb. of Pre-cooked Brisket, chopped
- Boil pasta until al dente or by using instructions on package. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet at medium heat, combine butter, flour, and minced garlic. Allow to cook for 3 minutes until smooth.
- Add chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, garlic powder, white pepper, and paprika into skillet until well blended. Add sharp cheddar, New York white cheddar, Monterey Jack cheese, and pepper jack cheese in skillet and stir until smooth. Turn stove to simmer.
- Add pasta, cheese sauce, mozzarella cubes and brisket (leave some to top off dish in next step) into large bowl and fold ingredients.
- Add all ingredients to a baking dish. Top off with cheddar jack and hand full of brisket.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 636
- Fat: 35.1g
Keywords: Brisket Mac and Cheese, Mac and Cheese, Beef Mac and Cheese