Baked Muffuletta Sliders are made with layers of deli meats, cheeses, homemade olive salad spread, and a garlic butter parmesan sauce.
- 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese
- 8 oz roasted chicken deli lunch meat
- 8 oz smoked turkey deli lunch meat
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
Olive Salad (Spread)
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup white onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp capers
- 1/3 cup mild banana peppers
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add green olives, kalamata olives, onions, capers, banana peppers, parsley, turmeric, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and olive oil into a food processor (paid link). Pulse 2 to 3 times.
- Place olive salad into a mason jar (paid link). Pour red wine vinegar into the mason jar (paid link), close with a lid, and set aside.
- Cut the unseparated Hawaiian rolls in half. Place the bottom half of the Hawaiian rolls on a baking sheet (paid link). Set the top portion aside.
- Layer the bottom portion of the rolls with 6 slices of provolone cheese, 2 cups of olive salad, pepper jack cheese, chicken deli lunch meat, turkey deli lunch meat, and the remaining 6 slices of provolone cheese. Place the top portion of the Hawaiian rolls on the final layer of cheese.
- Combine the butter, parsley, grated parmesan cheese, and minced garlic in a small bowl. Pour mixture evenly on top of sliders.
- Bake sliders for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Burger
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 567
- Sugar: 17.1g
- Sodium: 1516mg
- Fat: 31.2g
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 30.5g
- Cholesterol: 109mg