Nothing pairs better with wine than a delicious charcuterie board. This quick and easy DIY charcuterie board is perfect for two, but feel free to double up on any item to serve larger crowds.
- kiwi, sliced
- strawberries, sliced
- red grapes
- mandarin oranges, peeled
- fig fruit spread
- smoked beechwood cheddar cubes
- merlot cheese cubes
- rosemary-parmesan pimento cheese spread
- ripened brie
- raw and unfiltered honey
- smoked beef sausage
- water crackers
- sweet wheat crackers
- vegetable crackers
- sea salt and chive crackers
- poppy pepper crackers
- sweet pickles
- butter toffee pecans
- Spreads and other items on your board that come from a liquid (like those sweet pickles) are best when served in a small bowl or ramekin. Fill several small vessels first as they will serve as the structure within your board.
- Add the meats to the board, ensuring you pre-slice any meats as necessary.
- Arrange your cheeses evenly around the board, and for others, like brie, that do not come pre-cut, place a cheese knife near it for easy access. For other cheeses that come in cube form, drop them in any available spot.
- In between your bowls, meats, and cheese, add a handful of crackers and provide a few different options.
- Fill in any gaps on the board with your fruit and other remaining items. It’s okay if the items touch each other unless that’s not your thing. 🙂
Before serving, you can also bake your brie for 10 to 12 minutes until it’s soft and gooey. Let it cool for 5 minutes and drizzle raw and unfiltered honey on top.
- Prep Time: 15
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: charcuterie board, meat and cheese board