My Turkey Pepperoni & Beef English Muffin Pizzas are a quick and easy way to create a non-breakfast snack using traditional English muffins. Hello, pizza night!
- 3 Thomas English Muffins
- 15 oz Crushed Tomato Sauce
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 4 oz Turkey Pepperoni
- 1/2 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Burger Spice
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Gently pull apart the Thomas English Muffins and place onto a baking sheet (paid link).
- Add crushed tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and oregano to small cooking pan. Remove from heat when it begins to bubble.
- Season ground beef in a large bowl with remaining seasonings. Cook on medium heat until brown. Set aside.
- Add tomato sauce to Thomas English Muffins then top off with mozzarella cheese, beef, and turkey pepperoni. Bake for 10 minutes. Serve hot.
- Prep Time: 5 minute
- Cook Time: 15 minute
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 438
- Fat: 21.9g
Keywords: english muffins, pizza english muffins, pizza, pepperoni pizza, english muffin pizzas