This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Thomas English Muffins. All opinions expressed are my own.
I’ve always been a lover of breakfast and since I love being in the kitchen, I’m always on the lookout for creative ways to incorporate those items into any meal, anytime. Since Thomas English Muffins are already a go to in my home, using them to spark a little creativity is par for the course.
English Muffins have a distinctive taste and texture and when they are toasted, they are hard to resist. I’ve created recipes using English muffins before (check out my Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict), but today I will be sharing my Turkey Pepperoni & Beef Pizzas. Using the Nooks and Crannies Thomas English Muffins, these “mini pizzas” come together perfectly and the fact that English muffins are great at holding everything together, they make for the ideal foundation for my cheesy pizzas (I’m known to pile on lots and cheese and toppings)!
For this recipe, we start with gently breaking apart the English muffins. Next, we add a generous layer of pizza sauce then begin layering on all toppings. Although I’m going for a meat lovers’ type of pizza for this recipe, feel free to add your choice of cheeses, meats, and vegetables. This makes cooking fun with the kids as well. It’s a simple recipe that allows them to be creative and everyone can have it their way.
This Turkey Pepperoni & Beef Pizza Muffin was a creation that came out great and shows how easy it is to turn English muffins into an awesome, quick and delicious snack idea. Thomas English Muffins can be purchased at any local Walmart and aside from the original variety, it also comes in Light Multigrain and Cinnamon Raisin.
What type of meal did you prepare using Thomas English Muffins? If you enjoy these tasty muffins I encourage you to upload and post your own Thomas English Muffin summer recipe creation to be entered to win an all-expense-paid vacation for two to a foodie destination in New Orleans, LA, San Francisco, CA or Savannah, GA. Learn more about the giveaway here.
- 3 Thomas English Muffins
- 15 oz Crushed Tomato Sauce
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 4 oz Turkey Pepperoni
- 1/2 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Burger Spice
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Gently pull apart the Thomas English Muffins and place onto a baking sheet.
- Add crushed tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and oregano to small cooking pan. Remove from heat when it begins to bubble.
- Season ground beef in a large bowl with remaining seasonings. Cook on medium heat until brown. Set aside.
- Add tomato sauce to Thomas English Muffins then top off with mozzarella cheese, beef, and turkey pepperoni. Bake for 10 minutes. Serve hot.