Go big or go home, that is my motto. This Texas-sized monster is called the Triple Stacked Cheeseburger!
If you are a burger lover you will truly enjoy this stacked up tasty treat. The well-seasoned ground beef keeps you from putting it down because of how the flavors bind. I decided to use different types of cheese on each beef patty to enhance the flavor and I must say it was an excellent choice.
Taking a bite through Pepper Jack, Provolone and American cheese will take you to the burger mountain top when you’re finished taking this down. If you are looking for a burger challenge give this Triple Stacked Cheeseburger a spot on the menu. This triple meat cheeseburger is for those who also believe that bigger is better!Print
Go big or go home, that is my motto. This Triple Stacked Cheeseburger is for those who also believe that bigger is better!
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. chilli powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 slices American cheese
- 2 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1 tomato
- 1 Roman lettuce
- 1 tbsp. mayo
- 4 Hawaiian burger buns
- In a medium-sized bowl, add beef, chili powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin and mix with hands until well blended.
- Make 3 beef patties and cook in a skillet on medium to high heat. Cook for desired temperature or 3 to 4 minutes each side.
- Once you have flipped the patty once, add 2 slices of each type of sliced cheese to each patty and cover skillet until cheese has melted.
- Add mayo to one bun with lettuce, tomato, and add cooked patties stacking them. Top off with top bun.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 1072
- Fat: 46.5g
Keywords: Triple Stacked Cheeseburger, Triple Cheeseburger