Go big or go home, that is my motto. This triple meat cheeseburger is for those who also believe that bigger is better!
Triple Stacked CheeseburgerEric
Pin3 Share2 Tweet Yum FlipShares 5Go big or go home, that is my motto. This triple meat cheeseburger is for those who also believe that bigger is better! Pin3 Share2 Tweet Yum FlipShares 5Print This
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. chilli powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 slices American cheese
- 2 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1 tomato
- 1 Roman lettuce
- 1 tbsp. mayo
- 4 Hawaiian burger buns
1. In a medium-sized bowl, add beef, chili powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin and mix with hands until well blended.
2. Make 3 beef patties and cook in a skillet on medium to high heat.
3. Cook for desired temperature or 3 to 4 minutes each side.
4. Once you have flipped the patty once, add 2 slices of each type of sliced cheese to each patty and cover skillet until cheese has melted.
5. Add mayo to one bun with lettuce, tomato, and add cooked patties stacking them.
6. Top off with top bun.