You will definitely have to go hard or go home with this colossal crispy chicken sandwich, but you will not be disappointed with the flavors it brings to the table.
If you aren’t up for the double meat manwich challenge you can easy downsize to a single chicken breast and still walk away satisfied.
You’ll have to go hard or go home with this Colossal Crispy Chicken Sandwich, but you will not be disappointed with the flavors it brings to the table.
- 1 lb. Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 Brioche Bread Loaf
- 2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Large Organic Brown Eggs
- 4 oz. Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. Creole Seasoning
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp. Ground All Spice
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. White Pepper
- 1 tsp. Ground Thyme
- 1/4 tsp. Red Cayenne Pepper
- 4 to 8 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- Optional Condiments:
- Tomato Slices
- Dijon Mustard
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 pieces. Season the chicken with the creole seasoning. Slightly coat the chicken with 1 tbsp of flour.
- In a large bowl, add your eggs and coconut milk and whisk until smooth. Place your chicken pieces into the bowl and allow it to soak while preparing the flour.
- You will need 2 large zip lock bags. Add 1 cup of all purpose flour into each bag. In one bag of flour add the garlic powder and slightly mix it together. In the other bag, add ground all spice, paprika, ground thyme, white pepper and red cayenne pepper then mix it together.
- Pre-heat cooking pan to medium or slightly high heat and cover the bottom of the pan enough olive oil to fry one half of your meat.
- Take the chicken from bowl, drain, and add to flour bag with garlic powder then completely coat the chicken. Remove the chicken from the bag and add them back into the egg and coconut milk mix. Take the chicken from the bowl and add the pieces into the second seasoned bag with the remaining ingredients.
- Add chicken to pre-heated pan. Each chicken breast piece should cook for 4 minutes on each side or until you get the desire crispy texture.
- While your chicken is cooking, you can pre-heat your oven to a high heat or broil.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and add your desire amount of pepper jack cheese slices to each piece. Place in oven until cheese melts.
- Slice your brioche loaf into desired slice thickness. Add tomato and dijon mustard if desired and serve.
Cutting chicken: Cutting down the center and then cutting the thick piece sideways should give you 6 pieces all together.
You can slightly toast your bread by adding butter and placing it into a hot buttered pan until it slightly browns.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Fried
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 581
- Fat: 17.2g
Keywords: Crispy Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Sandwich, Fried Chicken Sandwich