This Strawberry Lemon Cookie Trifle combines layers of vanilla ice cream, macerated strawberries, and lemon snap cookies for the perfect family dessert.
- 1/2 lb. Sliced Fresh Strawberries
- 20 oz. Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Crusted Lemon Snap Cookies
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- Slice 1/2 pound of fresh strawberries and add to bowl.
- Spread sugar and balsamic vinegar over the sliced strawberries and allow it to sit for 30 minutes.
- Add lemon snap cookies to blender and blend until it’s broken down.
- In a medium mason jar, add ice cream (using an ice cream scoop), add layer of crusted lemon snap cookies, macerated strawberries, and top off with more ice cream.
- You can optionally top off with whip cream.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 614
- Sugar: 47.9g
- Sodium: 227mg
- Fat: 27.7g
- Carbohydrates: 67.4g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 8.4g
- Cholesterol: 79mg
Keywords: Strawberry Lemon Snap Trifle, Strawberry Lemon Trifle, Lemon Trifle, Lemon Cookie Trifle, Strawberry Lemon Cookie Trifle