The Strawberry Lemon Snap Trifle is definitely a dessert idea to try when you want something that looks complicated but is pretty simple to execute.
The macerated strawberries and vanilla ice cream taste really good together and the crumbs from the lemon snap cookies will take this to the mountain top. Fellas if you want to impress your special someone on a special day this dessert will surely impress.
- 1/2 lb. Sliced Fresh Strawberries
- 20 oz. Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Crusted Lemon Snap Cookies
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Balsamic Vinegar
1. Slice 1/2 pound of fresh strawberries and add to bowl.
2. Spread sugar and balsamic vinegar over the sliced strawberries and allow it to sit for 30 minutes.
3. Add lemon snap cookies to blender and blend until it’s broken down.
4. In a medium mason jar, add ice cream, add layer of crusted lemon snap cookies, macerated strawberries, and top off with more ice cream.
5. You can optionally top off with whip cream then serve