These Soft & Chewy Lemon Cookies are so simple to make, you can whip up a batch in around 20 minutes!
- 15.25 oz. Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
- 3 Large Organic Eggs
- 1/2 cup Melted Butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Lemon Extract
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add cake mix, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla extract, lemon extract and olive oil to a large bowl. Whisk together.
- Add each of the 3 eggs into the bowl one at a time while continuing to whisk ingredients.
- Add softened butter. Whisk until slightly smooth then set to the side.
- Coat baking sheet with butter or cooking spray. Add 1 tbsp of cookie dough to a non-stick baking sheet with 2-3 inches in between each cookie after. Bake for 13 minutes.
- Allow to cool then serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 294
- Fat: 14.7g
Keywords: cookies, lemon cookies, lemon cake cookies