Quiche can be enjoyed plain (cheese) or you can add your own twist by incorporating the things you enjoy like spinach, mushrooms, smoked salmon, and more.
Quiche Three WaysEric
Pin16 Share8 Tweet Yum1 FlipShares 25Quiche can be enjoyed plain (cheese) or you can add your own twist by incorporating the things you enjoy like spinach, mushrooms, smoked salmon, and more. Pin16 Share8 Tweet Yum1 FlipShares 25Print This
- 8 eggs
- 1-1/3 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1/2 tbsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tbsp. pepper
- 2 8inch pie shells
- OPTIONAL ADD-INS:
- 4 oz. mushrooms
- 2 hand fulls of unstemmed spinach leaves
- 4-6 oz. of smoked salmon
- 12 mini pastry shells or two 9-inch pie shells, frozen
1. Whip eggs, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika for 3 minutes.
2. Add sour cream, mozzarella, cheddar, salt and pepper and whip for additional 2 minutes.
3. If adding optional Add ins, add the chosen ingredients to the pie shells.
4. Pour in even amounts of the mix into mini pastry shells (or 2 regular pie shells).
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes until brown. For mini pie shells, bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a quiche comes out clean.