When you’re looking for a change up at the breakfast table these purple sweet potato waffles can satisfy your needs.
Purple Sweet Potato WafflesEric
Pin16 Share8 Tweet Yum FlipShares 24When you’re looking for a change up at the breakfast table these purple sweet potato waffles can satisfy your needs. Pin16 Share8 Tweet Yum FlipShares 24Print This
- 1 Purple Sweet Potato
- 1 cup Pancake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Pure Honey
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 4 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp. Melted Butter
- 1 cup Buttermilk
1. Peel purple sweet potato and cut into large cubes.
2. In medium pot, boil purple sweet potato cubes for 30 minutes.
3. Remove purple sweet potato cubes from pot and strain water. Place into large bowl and mash until smooth.
4. In same bowl, add pure honey, brown sugar, melted butter, 1 egg, nutmeg & cinnamon then blend until smooth.
5. Add pancake mix, 2 eggs, sugar & vanilla extract and stir.
6. Add buttermilk and blend with hand blender until smooth.
7. Pre-heat waffle maker to desired cooking temperature.
8. Add waffle mix into pre-heated waffle maker for 5 minutes or until cooked.