If you enjoy a flavorful pasta salad, then my Mediterranean Pasta Salad (made with a homemade balsamic vinegar salad dressing) will be right on time!
- 12 oz. Tri Colored Rotini Pasta
- 1/3 cup Mediterranean Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Chopped Cucumber
- 1/4 cup Chopped Red Onions
- 1/4 cup Chopped Black Olives
- 3 oz. Organic Arugula
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Ground Mustard
- 3 tsp. Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Begin by cooking the pasta according to instructions and set to the side when done.
- Chop the cucumber, tomatoes, red onion and black olives into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, ground mustard, black pepper, oregano and brown sugar then whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients (except for the dressing) and toss together until blended.
- Pour dressing over tossed ingredients and toss everything together again.
- Serve immediately or prepare ahead.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Calories: 199
- Fat: 2.8g
Keywords: Mediterranean Pasta Salad, Pasta Salad, Mediterranean Salad