Deliciously grilled Chicken & Vegetable Shish Kebabs (boasting flavors kicked up a notch using Better Than Buillion roasted chicken base) paired with a sweet & tangy pineapple teriyaki sauce perfect for dipping.
- 2 tbsp Better Than Bouillon Roasted Chicken Base
- 2 lb. Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 8 oz. Cubed Pineapples
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1 Whole Zucchini
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Paprika
For the Teriyaki Pineapple Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Begin by starting your fire on the grill and allow the temperature to reach 350 degrees.
- Cut your chicken breast into cubes and place into large bowl. Season chicken with oregano, black pepper and paprika then rub ingredients into the chicken.
- Add Better Than Bouillon Roasted Chicken Base to the chicken. Mix together well then set to the side.
- Remove the stem and seeds from each of the bell peppers and cut into larges pieces. Chop the zucchini into slices.
- Place each ingredient individually onto the skewers in desired order.
- Place each chicken and veggie skewer onto the grill. Grill for 4 minutes each side. Remove from heat.
- For the sauce, add all ingredients into a small cooking pan on medium/high heat until it begins to bubble then lower heat to simmer and cook for 8 minutes and remove from heat allow to cool.
- Server immediately.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 315
- Fat: 6g
Keywords: Grilled Chicken & Vegetable Shish Kebabs, Chicken & Vegetable Shish Kebabs, Chicken & Vegetable Kebabs