If you love tequila, or you’re partial to it, you’ll enjoy this quick Dulce Diablo Cocktail recipe that uses a lime-flavored tequila. The tequila does most of the work but I’ve added a few ingredients to kick it up a notch!
The Dulce Vida is a very good brand to add to your bar. It has a very authentic taste, and adding the additional ingredients brings more life to the party.
This is probably one of the simplest cocktails I’ve ever made.
It is not overly strong so it allows you to enjoy it without having to worry about a serious hangover, but you still have to be a little mindful and not overdo it. 🙂
Making the Dulce Diablo Cocktail:
- The jalapeno is definitely an optional add-in, so if you like a little spice with your tequila this will do the job.
- The nectar brings a little sweetness to the picture while the club soda balances it all out.
- You could possibly experiment with ginger ale, but give it a try with the club soda first and compare the two.
When you don’t want to spend too much time preparing a tasty cocktail, give this Dulce Diablo Cocktail a try!
Watch me make the Dulce Diablo Cocktail:Print
If you love tequila, or if you’re even partial to it, you’ll enjoy this Dulce Diablo recipe that uses a lime-flavored tequila.
- 3 oz. Dulce Lime Vida Tequila
- 1 oz. Club Soda
- Agave Nectar (to taste)
- Japalapeno (optional)
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all ingredients into cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 1 minute.
- Drain and serve in chilled martini glass.
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Calories: 213
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 0.1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Dulce Diablo Cocktail, tequila, tequila cocktail