Love breading pudding and love banana bread? The combination of the two will be best of both worlds in this Blueberry Banana Bread Pudding recipe.
- 3 Organic Ripe Bananas
- 2 Organic Brown Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Zest
- 2 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup Pure Honey
- 1/3 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 4 tbsp. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- Dash Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup Glazed Walnuts, or nut of choice
- 2 tbsp. Melted Butter
- In a large bowl, smash the bananas until smooth. Add eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, sugar, melted butter, pure honey and vanilla greek yogurt then mix until smooth.
- Pour in flour, baking powder and mix until well blended. Add blueberries and glazed walnuts (set aside a few glazed walnuts to add to the top of dish before baking).
- Pour mixed ingredients into 9×5 Loaf Pan. Top off with remaining glazed walnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Allow to cool then serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Southern
- Calories: 193
- Fat: 3.9g
Keywords: Blueberry Banana Bread Pudding, Banana Bread Pudding, Blueberry Bread Pudding, Bread Pudding