This Avocado & Mango Salsa is the perfect choice for chips & dip or for topping off fish and/or chicken.
- 3 Medium Avocados
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 1 Mango
- 1/4 cup Red Onion
- 1/3 cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Jalapeno
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Begin by chopping the Roma tomato into diced pieces and add to large bowl.
- Remove the outside skin from the red onion. Chop into diced pieces and place 1/4 of the diced onion into bowl with tomato.
- Finely chop the cilantro and add to bowl.
- Slice the stem from the jalapeno then cut in half to remove seeds. Finely chop half of the jalapeno before adding to large bowl of other ingredients.
- Cut the mango in half and remove the skin. Chop into small cubes and add to bowl of ingredients.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the seed. Scoop out the inside with a spoon. Cut avocados into small cubes then add to bowl of ingredients.
- Pour lemon juice over ingredients. Gently fold together. Salt to taste.
I didn’t add any salt (or pepper) to this recipe. I allowed the lemon juice to play that role, but feel free to season to taste.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: No Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 468
- Fat: 39.6g
Keywords: avocado, avocado salsa, avocado and mango salsa, salsa